Magnetrol's R82 Radar TransmitterMagnetrol Model R82 is a loop-powered, 26-gHz, through-air, radar transmitter unaffected by turbulence, foam, mist, fog, insects or condensation. Users have the choice of the menu-driven, four-pushbutton, two-line x 16-character display, HART digital communications or PACTware for configuration via the local user interface or remotely.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers