Nematron's Fan-Less Industrial PCs
The ePC Fan-less Series of industrial computers have the reliability of a proprietary operator interface, and yet provide the performance and open connectivity available from a computer. They are available in four sizes: 15 in., 17 in., 19 in. and a newly released 12.1 in. All have five-wire analog resistive touchscreens and NEMA-sealed, panel-mount front panels. Their ultra-thin size make them ideal for installation in harsh environments and small spaces.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers