Dwyer Instruments' Gas Pressure Test Kit
Series LPTK gas pressure test kit is ideal for testing LP and natural gas lines and controls. The kit’s gage shows if proper pressure is present or if a leak exists. It is available in two different gage ranges, and each gage is 3% full-scale accurate with an easy-to-use calibration screw on the back of the gage. It is easier to use than a manometer and includes a sturdy case for added durability and safe handling.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers