High-performance flow controller at OEM priceSierra Instruments announces the release of its new Smart-Trak 50 Series. Sharing the same advanced core sensor technology as the Sierra Smart-Trak 100, the new Smart-Trak 50 is now available at nearly half the price with expedited off-the-shelf delivery at no extra charge.
This performance/price advantage was made possible by reducing the number of mass flow controller parts by almost 50%, automating calibration around slightly reduced accuracy and leveraging R&D costs against already developed and proven sensor, valve and LFE technology. Sierra has also been able to streamline delivery by stocking the seven most common flow ranges. OEMs that buy in volume will see deeper price reductions.
The Smart-Trak 50 delivers accuracy of +/- 1.5% FS, repeatability of +/- 0.25% FS, 300 millisecond response time and 0-50 slpm (nlpm) range in one compact footprint. It comes with 316L SS wetted materials, field zero & span adjust, analog outputs as well as RS-232 and RS-485 with optional large local display and two DB9 connectors located on either side of the enclosure for convenient wiring.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers