AutomationDirect's Low-Cost RHINO Line of DC Power Supplies
AutomationDirect's RHINO line of power supplies now includes panel and DIN rail mountable power supplies designed for applications requiring a basic DC voltage power supply. The low-cost supplies offer high performance and reliability when additional features of higher cost full-featured supplies are not needed. The panel-mountable RHINO PSS series features rugged aluminum housings allowing for three different mounting orientations. The series is available with universal single-phase input and output voltages of 12 and 24 VDC from 35 to 100 Watts. The high-quality power supplies equipped with overload, overvoltage, and thermal protection are UL recognized, CE marked, RoHS compliant and backed with a two-year warranty. Prices for the PSS series start at $19.75.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers