Invensys releases Pipephase 9.4Invensys Operations Management today announced the release of its SimSci-Esscor Pipephase 9.4 software for rigorous modeling of steady-state, multiphase flow in oil and gas networks and pipeline systems. The updated Pipephase release improves the ability to manage oil and gas reservoirs using enhanced subsurface well modeling functions and an interface with GEM, one of the leading reservoir simulation software applications from Computer Modeling Group Ltd (CMG).
Accurate modeling of oil and gas reservoirs allows producers to achieve productivity excellence, as well as manage and extract more of these vital resources. The Pipepase 9.4 software delivers comprehensive modeling capabilities that create a unified well profile by linking subsurface wellbore links and allowing multiple tubing connections and custom data entry of well depths. It also integrates with GEM to simulate CO2 sequestration and oil recovery from depleted fields, providing a fully coupled surface network-to-reservoir simulation solution for the market.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers