MOBIFORM Software's Status Vision Designer
Status is a powerful data visualization software package serving as sophisticated HMI designer for process control and manufacturing industries. Status can be used to create executive dashboards and digital signage applications for displaying real-time data for any market sector. Status has built-in connectivity to real-time OPC data with easy extensibility to bind to other data sources. The ability to connect to a variety of OPC servers means that Status can connect to dozens of software products from hundreds of data sources. Status offers project portability through its Client allowing the projects that are published to be viewed in Windows XP or Windows Vista. Projects can also be published directly to Silverlight web applications producing real-time visualization in a cross-platform cross-browser environment.
Design resources in Status include hundreds of XAML-based clip-art, all of the primary .NET controls used in Windows development, as well as over 70 custom .NET 3.5 and Silverlight controls including Buttons, Gauges, Indicators, LED Displays, Linear Gauges, Motors and Fans, Rotary Components, Sliders and Tanks. All custom controls can be bound to real-time data.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers