Foster Transformer's Models Certified as Safety Isolating TransformersFoster Transformer Company announces that five of its transformers have been certified by TUV Rheinland to EN 61558-1 and -2 as Safety Isolating Transformers with SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) outputs. Models 15347, 15348-50, 15349, 15349-02, and 15964-02 are also UL/C-UL Recognized for North America. The 15964-02 is UL / C-UL Recognized to UL 5085-1 and CSA 22.2. All other models are Recognized to UL 5085-3 (formerly UL 1585) and CSA 22.2 No. 66 as Inherently Limited Class 2 transformers. Global safety certifications simplify designing for export. Models 15347 and 15964-02 offer dual inputs of 115 V or 230 V while the 15349 and 15349-02 are designed for nominal 230 V inputs with taps allowing adjustment from 200 V to 240 V, depending on the model.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers