Combo aeration/vibration fluidizer diskThe Model MFD Micro Fluidizer Disk combines aeration and vibration to solve the most difficult bulk solid flow applications. The micro disk is half the size of standard disk, capable of fitting into tight locations. The special design creates a vibration as the air flows between the pads boot and bin wall. This provides a very effective flow aid for all types of dry products, plus the MFD does not require a specific air pressure for operation. Your pneumatic system pressure can range from 29 psi to 87 psi.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers