Analog amplification and filtering moduleThe Calex Model 6255 is a DIN-rail-mount, self-contained, DC-powered module designed for load-cell, strain-gage or single-ended analog amplification and filtering. It contains a precision instrumentation amplifier, filtered output and a built-in excitation supply. The 6255 provides a cost-effective solution for applications such as conveyor weighing systems, hoppers or tank farms.
The 0 mV to 50-mV input range makes it compatible with most strain-gage-based load-cell or pressure-transducer outputs. The built-in 10V excitation supply is capable
of driving a 350-ohm bridge. The filtered output of the 6255 is 100 Hz to 10100 Hz. Connections are made via easily accessible screw-clamp terminal blocks. Zero and Span adjustment potentiometers are located externally as well for easy access. Overall dimensions are 3.78"L x 1.06"W x 1.65"H. The 6255 is backed by Calex's five year warranty.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers