Differential pressure measurement made easyAshcroft engineers apply decades of expertise to the design of instrumentation to measure, monitor and control differential pressure (d/p). The complete line of Ashcroft d/p devices includes gauges, digital indicators, transmitters and switches. With d/p ranges down to fractions of an inch of water and devices designed to contain high static (line) pressures, these instruments are used in nearly every industry; from controlling room air pressure to monitoring the flow of fluids across filters and membranes.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers