Phoenix Contact's UT 6-TMC M Circuit Breakers SeriesThe UT 6-TMC M series is a resettable, single-pole circuit breaker with screw connection. It combines the advantages of fuse terminal blocks with the benefits of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers. The series is available in 11 graded steps for nominal currents from 0.5 to 16 A. Two bridge shafts simplify distribution. Measuring just 12.3 mm wide, the UT 6-TMC M circuit breakers occupy 30 percent less space than conventional 17.5-mm circuit breakers. The series is part of Phoenix Contact's CLIPLINE Complete system, which features standardized push-in bridging, marking and testing accessories for all connection technologies.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers