Solid-State Electronic Pressure SwitchOne Series solid-state electronic pressure switch features a response time five times faster than a transmitter at half the installed cost. One Series with a built-in integral digital display and 4-20 mA output can effectively replace a switch, a gauge and a transmitter in one package. One Series is the ideal upgrade to any mechanical switch, gauge or transmitter.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers