Stainless-Steel Pressure GaugesBrooks S122/C122/F122 series 2-inch stainless-steel gauges were designed for demanding high-purity applications. With an accuracy of 1% of full scale, the gauges offer a reliable and efficient way to monitor pressure locally. They come in a variety of process connections, pressure ranges and socket orientations. They are good for oxygen service to ANSI B40.1 level IV specifications.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers