Compact Gauge ValveSwagelok's compact gauge valve is available with either a ½-in. or 12-mm Swagelok tube fitting end connections and is made of 316 stainless-steel. The valve is rated for temperatures up to 450 °F (232 °C). A soft-seat stem with PCTFE stem tip is available, and users can choose from UHMWPE, PFA or PEEK packing. The valve is rated for pressures up to 4000 psig (275 bar).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers