Gas-Powered Current-To-Pressure TransmitterMoore's IPX2 current-to-pressure transmitter is approved for use with natural gas as its pneumatic supply, allowing it to be installed at booster, gas-gathering and compressor stations and pipeline feed applications It is CSA-, FM- and ATEX-approved. It has intrinsically safe, non-incendive, explosion-proof, and dust-ignition-proof apparatus certifications and a NEMA 4X environmental protection rating.
Phone: 818/ 894-7111
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers