Pressure and Air Velocity ManometerMP120 is a compact, rugged, easy-to-use manometer. In addition to pressure measurements, it also measures air velocity via a Pitot tube. The backlit LCD display is easy to read in either light or dark environments. MP120 offers built-in calculation for velocity, up to 4 in H2O pressure range, up to 8000 FPM air velocity range, 0.1 resolution and accuracy of ± (1% rdg. + 0.2 mbar).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers