Powerful new 19” HMI platformThe Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces the IPPC-6192A, an Industrial Panel PC with a 19" SXGA TFT LCD and a powerful Intel Core 2 Quad or Core 2 Duo processor. With a front-accessible USB design, dual-channel DDR3 memory bus (twice the data rate of DDR2), slim DVD-RW drive, two PCI (or optional PCI express) expansion slots and two SATA hard drive interfaces with RAID 0/1 support, the IPPC-6192A leaps the competition to provide the next generation of HMI platforms for any industrial application.
The processor and chipset combination form the foundation for Intel's vPro technology which offers remote out-of-band manageability, improved security, and energy efficient performance. The IPPC-6192A is designed with a flat-sealed front panel design allowing effortless cleaning. The control box provides a gull-wing design for component installation and maintenance. Also, it comes with a touch-screen feature and supports Microsoft Windows 7 and WinXP.
With its NEMA4/IP65 front panel, it is strong enough to resist the harsh conditions of almost any industrial environment.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers