New precision level transducerPressure Systems introduces TruBlue, a new line of submersible transducers that measure water level and water quality and offer more memory and a longer battery life. Featuring an advanced, power-conserving microprocessor technology, the TruBlue 555 Level is part of the new TruBlue line specifically designed for long-term measurement of water levels in environmental and watershed management applications, including ground water, surface water, canal and harbor monitoring.
With an internal memory of 8 MB, TruBlue 555 Level transducer is capable of storing up to 550,000 level and temperature measurements. Its internal 3.6-V lithium battery, with on-board surge protection, has a life span of five years based on 4 readings/hour, making the transducer ideal for remote environmental data collection and process monitoring. In addition, the new unit provides an accuracy of +0.1% FS total error band, which includes changes in temperature within the compensated temperature range. The transducer has an RS-485 electrical interface.
It ships with TruWare, Pressure Systems' user-friendly software created specifically for the TruBlue line. Users are able to graph and export data using this new software and easily manage their data. The software is available for both PC and mobile applications.
The TruBlue 555 Level transducer sampling modes include linear, linear averaging and event, with programmable sampling rates of up to five readings per second. It is available in full-scale water level ranges from 0 ft to 11.5 ft to 0 ft to 658 ft (from 5 psi to 300 psi). The 3/4"-diameter unit comes in welded 316 SS or titanium, making it ideal for a variety of applications including brackish and seawater. The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F). It has a two-year warranty and comes standard with a calibration report.
Pricing for a TruBlue 555 Level starts at $995.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers