A few good terminal blocksIn keeping with its objective to provide the best value in industrial control products, AutomationDirect now offers a selection of popular terminal-block mounted supplementary protectors, ground terminal blocks, end brackets and DIN rail in smaller quantities.
DINnector resettable supplementary protectors are now available in single-piece and 20 packs. Supplementary protector prices start at $10 for single pieces.
A selection of screw-type terminal block sockets for the protectors, with and without LED indicators, can now be purchased in both five-packs and 50-pack quantities, starting at $7 for a five-pack. Terminal block spacers and separators are available in 10-packs and 50-packs, starting at $3.
Ground terminal blocks rated for size six to 10 AWG wire are available in quantities of 10 and 50, starting at $24 (10/PK).
DIN rail can now be purchased in packs of two as well as boxes of 10. The 1-meter pieces start at $6 for a two-pack. End brackets are also available in 10-packs and 50-packs, starting at $6.50 (10/PK).
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers