High-performance pressure measurement at competitive prices
The new line of M-Class transmitters makes it easier for legacy plants to upgrade to digital communications systems such as HART and WirelessHART. It can be difficult for a plant to upgrade all its transmitters at one time, but the M-Class allows users to install instruments on an as-needed basis.
M-Class transmitters have a 4-20mA two-wire analog output with superimposed HART 6.0 digital communications. Remote operation is available via a HART Field Communicator handheld terminal or the wireless Field Xpert PDA with an integrated 3.5 in. touchscreen. The transmitters can also be configured with Endress+Hauser’s FieldCare asset management tool, based on FDT technology.
An optional four-line liquid crystal display (LCD) can be used for local display and operation on the transmitters. The transmitters can be mounted on a tank, wall or pipe—in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation. The turnable display makes it easy to operate the transmitter and read the measured values with either orientation.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers