High-performance pressure measurement at competitive prices
The new line of M-Class transmitters makes it easier for legacy plants to upgrade to digital communications systems such as HART and WirelessHART. It can be difficult for a plant to upgrade all its transmitters at one time, but the M-Class allows users to install instruments on an as-needed basis.
M-Class transmitters have a 4-20mA two-wire analog output with superimposed HART 6.0 digital communications. Remote operation is available via a HART Field Communicator handheld terminal or the wireless Field Xpert PDA with an integrated 3.5 in. touchscreen. The transmitters can also be configured with Endress+Hauser’s FieldCare asset management tool, based on FDT technology.
An optional four-line liquid crystal display (LCD) can be used for local display and operation on the transmitters. The transmitters can be mounted on a tank, wall or pipe—in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation. The turnable display makes it easy to operate the transmitter and read the measured values with either orientation.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers