Servomex's SERVOPRO Plasma On-Line Analyser
The Servomex SERVOPRO Plasma on-line analyser is a plasma emission detector, that can continuously measure Nitrogen in pure Argon for Argon production in cryogenic air separation plants. It can be configured to measure Nitrogen impurities in pure Helium and Argon for gas bottling applications and specialty gas laboratories. The Plasma offers users a wide and highly accurate measurement range, with three standard ranges of 0-1ppm, 0-10ppm and 0-100ppm and an automatic ranging feature that changes the measurement parameters for optimal output resolution. Other ranges are available from Servomex on request. A new microprocessor platform offers new ethernet and internet connectivity. The Plasma can now be remotely controlled via a network or an internet browser, allowing operators to check all parameters or troubleshoot the unit offsite. The unit can also be calibrated to be manually driven by a remote monitoring system for troubleshooting, with a standard 4-20 mA output included to transmit process values to a remote system. Operational safety is also increased and potential downtime further minimised by new fault alarm and contact alarm systems.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers