Thermal mass flowmeter for hazardous areas
The ST75 Flowmeter is now ATEX and IECEx approved for safety in hazardous and potentially explosive plant environments.
Designed for line sizes from 0.25" to 2.0" (6 mm to 51 mm), the ST75 Flowmeter provides three unique outputs: the mass flow rate, totalized flow and media temperature. The ST75 includes media temperature compensation to ensure performance in rugged environments and features accuracy to ±2% of reading with ±0.5% repeatability. Its precision flow element has no moving parts and employs platinum RTD sensors embedded in equal mass thermowells with microprocessor electronics calibrated to laboratory standards for a wide range of gases.
The ST75 Flow Meter is equally well suited for low- and high-flow operations. It operates over a wide flow range, from 0.01 to 559 SCFM (0.01 to 950 NCMH) depending on line size. For variable process conditions, the ST75 is factory preset to a wide turndown range at 10:1 to 100:1.
It includes a rugged sensing element constructed with all welded 316 stainless steel and Hastelloy-C tips. It is enclosed in a rugged, all-metal, dust and water resistant NEMA Type 4X (IP66) rated package designed for hazardous area installations. ATEX/IEC approvals include: Zone 1, II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 . . . T3; II 2 D Ex tD A21, IP67 T90º . . . T300º.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers