Mini magnetic encodersTurck introduces new incremental magnetic encoders designed with a miniature 24 mm diameter housing. The Kübler by Turck 2430 shaft and 2440 hollow shaft encoders deliver the small footprint required for space restricted installations, while their non-contact technology ensures exceptional ruggedness. These Kübler by TURCK encoders offer a wide temperature range, -20 °C to 85 °C, and a maximum speed rating of 12,000 RPM. Though incredibly compact, the 2430 and 2440 models are available with radial and axial cable outlets—extending their applicability in space-restricted areas.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers