AutomationDirect's Encapsulated Power Supplies Are Added to RHINO Line
AutomationDirect extends its RHINO line to include AC/DC switch mode power supplies encapsulated in an ultra-compact, low profile housing. The PSE series is ideal for space-limited applications and can be easily screw mounted to a panel or equipment chassis. The power supplies can also be DIN rail mounted using the optional DIN rail mounting kit.
The PSE series features a universal AC input range of 85-264V and is available in single or dual output models. Output voltage ranges include 5, 12, 15 and 24 VDC; and +/- 12 and +/- 15 VDC. Single output models provide a maximum output power range from 15 Watts up to 60 Watts, while dual output models provide 15 Watts and 30 Watts. Designed with a double insulated plastic resin housing, no external grounding is required. Screw terminal blocks provide easy connection and the series is short circuit and overload protected.
3505 Hutchinson Road
Cumming, GA 30040 (see map)
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers