Stealth's Ultra Compact Mini PC
Stealth's ultra small form factor PC offers processing power in a tiny package that measures only 4.0" x 6.1" x 1.45" (102mm x 155mm x 37mm). The machine weighs 1.2lbs. The Stealth ultra small PC has an Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processors. The LPC-100 is available with a standard Intel Dual Core Celeron T3100 (1.9GHz) or optional Intel Core 2 Duo processors P8400 (2.26Ghz) or T9400 (2.53Ghz). Stealth's space saving computer utilizes the Intel Mobile GM45 Express Chipset featuring Intel's graphic media accelerator with 3D graphics performance. The LPC-100 mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity such as; Gigabit LAN, 3-USB, 2-Serial, 1-DVI-I Video, Audio In/Out and 2-PS/2 ports. The LPC-100 supports up to 4GB of DDR3 memory and has a built-in 2.5" mobile hard drive with up to 500GB's of storage space for archived data. For applications that require extra high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges an optional SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) is available. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers