Automation Direct's UL 489 Miniature Circuit BreakersThe Eaton WMZT series miniature circuit breakers have been added to AutomationDirect's product offering of circuit protection devices. The single-pole, two-pole and triple-pole devices, available in sizes from 0.5 – 40 Amps, offer optimum and efficient protection for branch and control circuits. The series' current-limiting design provides fast short circuit interruption, within one half cycle of the fault, which reduces circuit-damaging let-through energy. The circuit breakers are available with C and D curve thermal magnetic overcurrent protection characteristics. The series is DIN-rail mountable and features a trip-free design. A selection of field-mountable accessories is also available, including auxiliary and alarm switches, shunt trip, lockout attachments and bus bar systems.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers