INSTALINK-CMM Continuity Monitoring Module
Need to be certain that a control is intact and ready when you need it? The INSTALINK-CMM introduces a very low level current into 24Vdc control loops to monitor continuity and provides an alarm if the circuit is not intact. It also provides a 5x20mm fuse and is cULuS Listed. Like all INSTALINK modules it features a quick and easy jumpering system.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers