INSTALINK-ACCS Current Sensing Module
This module detects AC current and provides a 24Vdc output if the current exceeds a threshold. The on-board current transformer is accessible and the user can adjust the threshold by looping the load wire through the CT multiple times. It is ideal for monitoring heaters, motors and lighting to detect faults as quickly as possible. The ACCS module is cULuS Listed, compact and a cost effective solution for current monitoring applications.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers