Open Power Distribution BlocksThe Edison HPB series open-style power distribution blocks manage power distribution needs. The tin-plated aluminum connectors are suitable for copper conductors, and the distribution blocks have a SCCR rating of 200kA, with proper fusing. They are suitable for factory and field wiring. Available in single-pole and three-pole models. The series is UL-listed and meets UL1953 standards.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers