Analog Ethernet I/O ModuleThe 958EN BusWorks Ethernet I/O module simplifies linking data from any analog sensor to a Modbus TCP/IP network. It has 16 analog input channels and a quick-connect DB25 port to capture sensor signals directly from industry-standard 8B signal conditioners. Some models offer performance from -40 ºC to 70 ºC and are designed for UL/cUL Class 1 Division 2 ABCD (Zone 2) sites.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers