Daisy-Chain Ethernet I/OMoxa's ioLogik E1200 remote Ethernet I/Os come with two embedded Ethernet switch ports to enable a daisy-chain topology. The Active OPC Server enables them to be integrated with SCADA systems. The user-definable Modbus address allows for the easy upgrading. With free Active OPC Server, the ioLogik can use push communication with HMI/SCADA systems to provide instant I/O status.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers