Low-profile IP20 I/O stations for AS-interface networks
TURCK introduces the FAS20 family of IP20 rated, in-the-cabinet, block I/O stations for AS-interface® (AS-i) networks. The FAS20 stations' compact size and DIN-rail mounting option makes them suitable for upgrading existing panels in batch processing, pharmaceutical and material handling applications.
The FAS20 stations are available with either four inputs or with both four inputs and four outputs. All I/O ports are contained within terminal blocks, offered in removable and non-removable versions. The AS-i bus and AUX power connections may be made via the terminal blocks or an optional integrated M12 eurofast bulkhead receptacle, ideal for connections required outside of an enclosure.
The full AS-i version 3.0 is available with these stations, doubling the maximum number of slaves under one master on the AS-i network from 31 to 62.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers