QSI's Panel-Mount QTERM-G72 Human Machine Interface
QSI introduces the panel-mount QTERM-G72 HMI terminal. The QTERM-G72 offers customers a high-resolution, widescreen, 7" display with Ethernet for an affordable price. It features include a 177 mm (7"), 800 x 480 pixel, LED lighted TFT-LCD display, resistive touch screen, 10/100Base-T Ethernet, Atmel® ARM-9 processor and two serial ports. Qlarity, QSI's object-based programming language and design environment, is included at no additional charge. The QTERM-G72 meets NEMA-4X and IP66 specifications for hose down, icing and salt spray when mounted properly.
For more information about the QTERM-G72, visit www.qsicorp.com/product/industrial/qterm-g72.php.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers