This Modules a SnapThe SNAP-AIPM-3 I/O module measures volts AC RMS and amps AC RMS. It calculates true power, volt-amps and power sums for all three phases of power and can play a key role in monitoring overall power usage and energy consumption. It is transformer- and optically isolated from connected equipment and devices and from other modules on shared I/O racks. It also comes with a life-time guarantee.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers