Space-Saving IP67 Ethernet I/O BlockThe IP67-rated, machine-mounted ET 200eco PN Ethernet I/O blocks measure 30 mm in width for 8 I/O points, enabling installation closer to controlled devices and directly connected using standard M12 cord-set connectors. They are available in 8-point and 16-point digital I/O models and support industry-standard PROFINET Ethernet protocol.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers