Distributed I/OAdvantys STB is an IP20 distributed I/O platform with up to 512 I/O points per island. Benefits include power distribution modules to reduce wiring costs, a flexible range of modules (1 to 16 I/O per module) and 8 networks, easy integration, I/O diagnostics for optimized operation, and simplified design, commissioning and maintenance thanks to hot-swap capability and removable memory cards.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers