Secure Modbusip Ethernet I/OThe SMART system is an intelligent and secure Modbus/IP Ethernet I/O interface. The SMART Remote I/O Adapter includes a 4-port managed Ethernet switch and an embedded firewall. The SMART Adapter, used with SoftPLC's Tealware I/O system, creates a ModbusTCP I/O network. Each SMART Adapter can hold 3 modules or connect to up to 12 locally connected racks (96 modules).
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers