I/O for Fieldbus ApplicationsThe CPX system is a distributed I/O/P platform designed to interface to fieldbus systems, providing a wide variety of inputs, outputs and pneumatics, allowing machine builders and users to reduce their number of automation suppliers while maintaining performance and reliability, lowering both initial cost and total life-cycle cost. Proportional pneumatic modules include the VPPM (an integrated proportional pressure regulator with internal pressure sensors, and dedicated analog I/O card); the 4AE-P (a 4-channel integrated pressure sensor module with built-in pneumatic ports); and the MPA-P (a single channel pressure sensor module, designed to monitor the supply pressure of pneumatic valves, if chosen). These modules are freely combinable within the basic CPX system.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers