Omega's Universal Remote I/O ModulesRemote I/O for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
The universal remote I/O modules use a simple 2-wire RS485 link using MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, which is supported by most programmable logic controllers. The remote I/O reduces the wiring at the main control panel and adding additional sensors and control signals is as easy as connecting to the already installed RS485 link and modifying the PLC program to utilize the new I/O. The remote I/O allows you to expand your process control system beyond the local I/O capabilities of your PLC. You can add thermocouple, RTD, pressure, and flow sensors to a PLC that doesn't support these types of inputs. With remote I/O, your process application is no longer dependent on your controller choice.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers