Omega's Wireless DIN Rail Monitor & Controller
wiSeries Wireless DIN Rail Monitoring and Control Device
The Omega wiSeries DIN Rail wireless monitoring and control device is compatible with a large and growing number of Omega wireless sensors:
- UWTC "Universal Wireless Thermocouple" Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, and C.
- UWRTD "Universal Wireless RTD".
- zSeries wireless End Devices with sensors for Temperature, Humidity & Barometric Pressure
The wiSeries wiDR DIN Rail Monitor and Controller can monitor up to 8 wireless sensors and it connects directly to an Ethernet network and the Internet and features Omegas's embedded Web Server. It is easily configured and monitored with a Web browser over the Ethernet network or the Internet. The wiDR DIN Rail Monitor & Controller can also connect to the USB port of a single computer with a "USB Ethernet Adaptor."
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers