Omega's Infrared Thermometer with Circle/Dot Laser SightingThe OSXL450 is an economical, non-contact thermometer that is simple to operate. Its patented laser sighting system defines the target for point and shoot measurement of temperatures from -20 to 320ºC (-4 to 608ºF). Reads surface temperatures in less than a second. Includes handy wrist strap and batteries.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers