Corrosion-Proof Needle ValvesVT6 6 mm orifice PTFE needle valves for corrosive liquids and gases ensure minimal leakage, quick disassembly and easy maintenance. Ideal for high flow ranges, while maintaining linear, repeatable flow rate performance, VT6 can be used in pressure, non-critical vacuum service or as shut-off valves. The PTFE o-ring allows quick compression adjustments without disassembly.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers