Sensing on the EdgeEdgeMaster photoelectric sensor family brings a high level of performance and reliability to the sensing of web or object edges. BAV MA series has two outputs to show edge position change. BGL C series gives proportional analog or dual discrete outputs. BOL 27 projects a 150-mm line of light over an edge for an analog and discrete output. BGL 21 is ideal for contrast mark or label detection in high-speed, web-based applications.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers