Control the FlowModel FD Fluidizer Disk combines aeration and vibration to solve the most difficult bulk solid flow problems. It smooths the flow of even the toughest dry media. The special design creates a vibration as the air flows between the pads boot and bin wall. This a very effective flow aid for all types of dry products. Plus, FD does not require a specific air pressure for operation. The user's pneumatic system pressure can range from 29 to 87 psi.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers