Testing the WatersTriton DO8 dissolved oxygen analyzer system reliably monitors water treatment systems. Integrated with the C22 multi-channel controller/monitor, it creates a highly accurate oxygen analysis system. C22 features a multi-bus architecture that allows up to four sensor inputs, six outputs and six relays. DO8 sensor features a maximum error rate of -2%, repeatability of ±0.5%, and resolution of 0.01 ppm or 0.01% saturation.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers