Finding the FlamesThese HART-enabled gas and flame detectors detect combustible gas in the lower explosive limit (LEL) range. For example, IR400 infrared gas detector offers fail-to-safe operation for high reliability. S4000CH combustible gas detector, designed for use with General Monitors' catalytic bead sensors, also protects against explosive gas. These instruments protect employees and infrastructure from hydrocarbon and toxic gases, oxygen depletion and flames.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers