Bag That FireFireBag is a new line of thermally actuated gas shut-off valves used to control the flow of natural, propane or butane gases. The FireBag automatically discontinues the flow of gas when the ambient temperature reaches 100° C (212° F). The industrial product line includes valves varnishing and paint booths, gas motors and commercial ovens. UNI EN 1775-, European Directive 90/396/CEE- and DVGW TRGI 86/96-compliant DIN 3586-certified.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers