System in the RoughThe Ampro by Adlink RuffSystem 735 integrates a high-efficiency processor, RAM, graphics, networking, serial I/O and PC/104-Plus expansion into an enclosure capable of operating in extreme temperatures at full CPU speed. The system excels in high-vibration mobile applications. It features a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor N270, up to 2 GB of DDR2 RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics core supporting display resolutions of up to 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers